Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to Detox

Feeling sluggish, achy, bloated? Time to detox. Spring is a great time to detox with all the new sprouts, greens and berrys. I find I have more energy and can maintain my weight if I detox at least twice a year. I have also been told that it is good to detox in each season because each season boasts its own individual harvest of fresh foods and our bodies need them all. It is best to eat the in-season foods to keep your digestive and lymph systems working at their peak. There are many web pages to visit that can help you optimize your detox. The length of time you spend in your detox is determined by your will-power. I like to spend at least 2 weeks detoxing to thoroughly cleanse my system and to get it running at top speed. Does anyone have any helpful advice to add to this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment