Monday, January 31, 2011

It's snowing again!

It's snowing again here in Minnesota.  What was once brown ugly snow is now white again.  It wasn't enough to stop us in our tracks, but enough to be a bit annoying when went out for a drive.
I showed up at the bank today and the lady asked if I fell down.  I was covered in snow from brushing off my truck.
This snow makes life tempting as I would love to go out and play in it.  We only get 4 months a year of snow, if we get any at all, and then it's back to summer.  I enjoy summer but it can get a bit hot and humid around here.  When it gets hot we live in the fake cool air that we tried to get away from in the winter.  It doesn't make much sense to me.  Why do I live in a cold house year-round???
Many times I step out onto the deck and enjoy the heat of the summer.  The heat of the summer seems to last longer than the freeze of the winter.
All in all, the four seasons bring their own special meaning.  I love all four seasons.  Thank you to the one who gave us all four seasons to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Now the wind is blowing! Wow! It's absolutely amazing! The snow is blowing everywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete