Thai Yoga Massage is great for those who are uncomforable taking their clothes off during table massage or for those who feel they need to stretch or lengthen their muscles.
Thai massage is a deep, full body treatment which can start at the feet and end at the head. By moving through a sequence of flowing and gentle exercise movements, the recipient's body is loosened and stretched with some stretch applications linked to Yoga. This type of massage also effects the energetic side by restoring the flow of energy throughout the body with applied acupressure on the sen energy lines to harmonize and evergize the body.
This type of massage combines yoga stretching and calmness of meditation by using accupressure, reflexology and exercise movements that help to make it a healing art. The work is done on the floor with the client sitting or lying on a mat. The client is dressed in comfortable loose clothing. Thai massagie is mainly trigger point pressure and muscle stretching. Hands, feet, elbows and knees are used by the therapist to help release tension throughout the body. Here are a few of the benefits:
Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
• Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
• Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
• Improve breathing
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Help arthritis and back pain,
• Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
• Slows the aging process