Monday, July 15, 2013

A Healthy Routine by Sean Wolfer, Operations

I start my day with a Chocolate TrimShake made with a banana.  It tastes good.  It's refreshing, and because I am not a breakfast person, it fills me right up.  When drinking TrimShake, I take the Lifelong Vitality supplements.  Along with Lifelong vitality, I always take Terrazyme, Zendrocrine, and PB Assist.  I put on Intune when I get to work to help me focus and get in the zone.  I try to keep my work environment free from germs, and I am constantly pumping On Guard Protective Blend through my diffuser, and usually suck on 2-3 On Guard throat drops each day.

At dinner I take a regular dose of LifeLong vitality with Terrazyme, Zendocrine, and PB Assist+. 

I end the day by brushing with On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste and sometimes I even put an additional drop or two of On Guard essential oil on my toothbrush to give myself a really fresh, clean mouth!  Because of sticking to this daily routine, I can't remember the last time I got sick! - Sean Wolfert, Operations.

To find all the highlighted items, visit www.simplepleasure.biz and click on doTERRA essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment