Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Deeper Look at Skin Care with dōTERRA

Skin care is important for many reasons, not only is the skin the largest organ in the body, but skin acts like a sponge and it really absorbs everything around it. Whether it be toxins in the air, your laundry detergent that is on your clothes, the additives in the lotion you use, your skin absorbs all of these. Taking care of you skin is an important step for overall health and wellness.
I have very sensitive skin and I have tried many things when it comes to keeping my skin healthy. I have not had a lot of good luck when it comes to face wash, and moisturizer that does not make my skin react badly.
I was very hesitant to try the dōTERRA skin care line. I had come to the conclusion, that washing my face with warm water every night was better for my sensitive skin. The cleansers and moisturizers made my skin itchy, I would break out, and my skin would still feel very dry.
My experience with the skin care line has actually been a very good experience, and the healthiness of my skin has definitely improved. I still only wash my face a couple times a week because I am still sensitive but my skin doesn’t get dry, and best of all I don’t get itchy or break out with ache as often.
Some of the Products I Use Regularly from dōTERRA:  
  • Facial Cleanser (Melaleuca & Peppermint)
  • Pore Reducing Toner (Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and German Chamomile)
  • Hydrating Cream (Lavender & Geranium)
  • Clear Skin Essential Oil Blend (Eucalyptus, Globus, and Geranium)
I think what makes these products different is truly the natural ingredients in each of them, and the essential oils that are used together to really bring the best benefits to my skin.
Natural Ingredients in dōTERRA Skin Care: 
  • Vitamins A, C, D, and E – Promotes healthy skin, and balanced levels of moisture in the skin.
  • Black Cumin Seed -Great for moisturizing, cleansing and protecting the skin (anti-aging).
  • Milk Peptide Complex – Specifically helpful for anti-aging because of its properties.
  • Biomimetic Peptides – These allow the different parts of the skin to communicate better, increasing collagen, which is a protein that influences growth of new skin cells.
  • Hyaluronic Acid – Increases cell migration which is helpful for tissue healing.
SkinCare_kit_total_501
Other dōTERRA Skin Care Items: 
  • Immortelle (Frankincense, Helichrysum and Rose)
  • Tightening Serum (Sandalwood & Myrrh)
  • Anti-Aging Moisturizer (Frankincense & Jasmine)
  • Clear Skin Fomaing Face Wash (Roswood & Melaleuca)
  • Invigorating Scrub (Grapefruit & Peppermint)
Overall, skin health is important because our skin is very absorbent of the things we put on it, the things in the air, and what is on our clothes. This skin care line is different, it is all natural and it uses the best essential oils to bring you healthier skin.

Visit www.simplepleasure.biz for your skin care needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment