I have very sensitive skin and I have tried many things when it comes to keeping my skin healthy. I have not had a lot of good luck when it comes to face wash, and moisturizer that does not make my skin react badly.
I was very hesitant to try the dōTERRA skin care line. I had come to the conclusion, that washing my face with warm water every night was better for my sensitive skin. The cleansers and moisturizers made my skin itchy, I would break out, and my skin would still feel very dry.
My experience with the skin care line has actually been a very good experience, and the healthiness of my skin has definitely improved. I still only wash my face a couple times a week because I am still sensitive but my skin doesn’t get dry, and best of all I don’t get itchy or break out with ache as often.
Some of the Products I Use Regularly from dōTERRA:
- Facial Cleanser (Melaleuca & Peppermint)
- Pore Reducing Toner (Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and German Chamomile)
- Hydrating Cream (Lavender & Geranium)
- Clear Skin Essential Oil Blend (Eucalyptus, Globus, and Geranium)
Natural Ingredients in dōTERRA Skin Care:
- Vitamins A, C, D, and E – Promotes healthy skin, and balanced levels of moisture in the skin.
- Black Cumin Seed -Great for moisturizing, cleansing and protecting the skin (anti-aging).
- Milk Peptide Complex – Specifically helpful for anti-aging because of its properties.
- Biomimetic Peptides – These allow the different parts of the skin to communicate better, increasing collagen, which is a protein that influences growth of new skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Increases cell migration which is helpful for tissue healing.
Other dōTERRA Skin Care Items:
- Immortelle (Frankincense, Helichrysum and Rose)
- Tightening Serum (Sandalwood & Myrrh)
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer (Frankincense & Jasmine)
- Clear Skin Fomaing Face Wash (Roswood & Melaleuca)
- Invigorating Scrub (Grapefruit & Peppermint)
Visit www.simplepleasure.biz for your skin care needs.