Deep cleaning doesn’t have to mean hours of scrubbing on your hands and knees. This powdered cleanser makes it easy to clean even the grimiest of surfaces with little to no work. Just sprinkle on the surface, walk away for 15-30 minutes, and then wipe clean. It’s that easy! - See more at: http://doterrablog.com/diy-powder-cleanser/#sthash.wltWgf6G.dpuf
What You Need: 2 cups borax 1 cup baking soda ½ cup citric acid ½ cup kosher salt 20 drops Lemon essential oil Note: Although borax is natural, it can be toxic when ingested and should be kept away from children and pets. If you are concerned about using borax, you can omit it.
1. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir until combined.
2. Add a few drops of lemon essential oil
3. Store in a large shaker bottle. Tip: Use an old spice or Parmesan cheese shaker.
4. To use, dampen surface and sprinkle powder over area you want to clean.
5. Let sit for 15-30 minutes. For an extra cleansing boost, spray distilled vinegar on powder and wipe clean.
6. You’re done! Enjoy your new sparkly-clean surface. -Visit www.simplepleasure.biz for your essential oil needs.