Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yoga Therapy

I recently returned from my Yoga Therapy training and I am anxious to share my experience with you. I am also hungry for more information in Yoga Therapy. Learning is a never-ending journey. When you think you know it all, you learn more!
Yoga Therapy has been designed to bring together mind/body practices tailored to the health needs of the individual.. Through postural and breathing exercises, to deep relaxation and mediation, it helps to promote positive health and assist in particular medical conditions. It is appropriate for many chronic conditions that persist after having conventional medical treatment.
Yoga Therapy is not performed in a class setting but is a one on one treatment plan. The body is assessed and the client will be given a series of yoga poses and relaxation techniques to restore the body back to its natural health. The treatment plan is achieved through self discipline and perseverance.
Anyone interested in trying the treatment plan should contact me with any questions. I would love to work with many of you on freeing your body from its muscular prison.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I may need some extra therapy on my left hip. It was getting really bad while we were out of town last week but has been better since we've been home so it could have been the less than ideal bed and all the sitting, etc. too ... still I would love to truly be able to kick it and not have it ache at all.

    I've also been missing my yoga! We plan to finally be back this Wednesday and then I'm not sure if we'll do Wed. evenings or another time this summer yet.

    Also, I don't see a link to your business website from here -- think that would be a great addition to everyone can know how to contact you, what your business hours are, etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you visit my profile, the link to my web site can be found.
    I am currently getting started with Yoga Therapy and am accepting volunteers. Hope to have Yoga Therapy up and running at full speed soon.
    Hope to see you soon in Yoga! We miss everyone when we don't see them for a while!

    ReplyDelete