Friday, May 14, 2010

Music to my ears

Believe it or not there is a definition out there about that statement.
If something someone says is music to your ears, it is exactly what you had wanted to hear. Music is an important substance in our lives. We pay poeple millions/year to make music for us. We use it for all purposes in our lives. Believe it or not, it has many healing properties to our mind and body. It affects blood pressure, heartbeat, boosts the immune system, reduces muscle tension improving body movement and coordination, generates a feeling of safety & well being, improves your attitude and the end of a stressful day and on and on and on.
It's no wonder we pay those people so much money. When I clean the house I prefer AC/DC and when I soak in the tub I like something soothing and calming. When I shop I really like Gwen Stefani, Cindy Lauper, Madonna, or someone spunky like them. What does this music do for me? It keeps me in the mood and gets the job done. So, next time you have something to do that isn't what you prefer to do, be particular about the music you choose. It could make or break the moment,

No comments:

Post a Comment