Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Massage Quote of the Day

Yesterday while I was giving a client a therapeutic massage, he let his true feelings about massage release. He suddenly bursted out during the session, "I don't know how I lived my life before massage!"
I often feel the same way after receiving a therapeutic massage. After the massage, my body floats to my car and away I go. Suddenly, my mind and body are at ease. Nothing can stir my mind at that point. But it's not the same day that is so wonderful, it's also the days following the massage. For example, Monday morning when I began to work I realized my neck and shoulders didn't hurt anymore. Then it occurred to me that I had just received a massage a few days earlier. The massage lasts for many days afer receiving the massage. I always repeat receiving the massage one to two days per month. Who would want to miss out on the most relaxing day of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment