Thursday, May 6, 2010

Client quote of the day

During the week we work like we're in control and at the end of the week we pray like we are in control. Amen to that!
That is why I became such addicted to yoga and massage. It gives me time to slow down and find out what it is like to relax and let go. We need to understand that we cannot control our situation at all times but we can control our reactions, thoughts and the way we live. Our choices and our thoughts are our lives. I found through yoga first what it was like to focus on one thing only and to let all the little irritations from the day just slip away. And then I discovered that massage does it better by giving me that free mind for many days after the massage. When the body feels good, so does the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment