Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hip Hop Hustle Training

On May 8th I travelled to Milwaukee for a Hip Hop Hustle training. The reason why I chose this training was to receive CEU's for my personal training certification and also learn hip hop. I am interested in starting a new Yoga class called Hip Hop Yoga. I will need some time to practice hip hop and decide how I can integrate the two together. I would always appreciate any feed-back from anyone who has any idea on integrating the two together. I enjoyed hip hop and felt that it was very simple and easy to learn. There were not too many difficult moves. I found myself doing many moves that I was familiar with. I felt this is a type of dance anyone could participate in. I had a great time and I am excited to share my new class with everyone. Be prepared to have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment